Applied Educational Sciences (M.A.) - part-time professional program
The Master’s program in Applied Educational Sciences presents specialised professionals and senior management the opportunity to qualify themselves as experts for educational processes and contexts.
Objectives and career prospects
The degree qualifies recipients for positions such as:
- Teaching and leadership at technical or vocational schools for healthcare;
- Teaching and leadership of vocational schools or schools for social educational theory, special needs care, or special needs education;
- Instructor positions in professional development and continuing education in social and health care fields;
- Specialised consulting for child and adolescent extra-curricular education and in all-day schools (Ganztagschulen);
- Specialist and leadership positions in institutions for special needs care;
- Freelance work in educational support and counselling.
- Education and ethics
- Education as an emancipatory process
- Education, management, and counselling
- Research discourse and methods in educational contexts